Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Explination of my fashion style



I have none. Seriously.
Some people are girly, some people are modern, but some people *coughcough* basically only wear black skinnies/boys skater shorts and a random t-shirt.

I'm not even kidding. I only own 1 dress, and it's strictly for special occasions...












and this is the fabric close up...



Some people think I'm weird, some people think I'm emo, but I don't know. I mean, I wear a LOT of black, I listen to "emo" music, but I'm not into satan worship or whatever.

5 comments:

  1. Fashion is just a random term made up by too-cools and people who had nothing better to do with their life. I am a cross between vintage/tomboy/school-uniform/hippy/souvenier-t-shirt chic!

    NEVER underestimate the power of the souvenier t-shirt!

    https://taronga.org.au/shop/product/meerkats-dusty-blue (click the link to see my favourite t-shirt. The back is even awesomer because one of the meerkats is using a pair of binoculars - everyone comments on it : ))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised to hear that but you can get it if you really want it. Why not try Google searching? As much as it sounds stupid, it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And i think the top is cute!

    ReplyDelete

I lurve reading comments, so leave as many as you please my little MacNuglets xxxxxxx