Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Interview with Cat

Hey Guys!
So I have collaborated with Cat at Life Through A Cat's Eyes and interviewed her for your pleasure!


Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out! But they have to be tucked in at the bottom...I've been like that since I watched The Mummy and saw those bugs that go under your skin. They terrify me and I now think that they'll get me if my sheets are untucked at the bottom. Wow that's embarrassing...>_<

Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
O___O Neither! I guess I need to choose though so I'll say a swarm of bees. I've never been stung before but I'm pretty sure a bear-attack would be worse. :P

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Yep! I thought I was the only one who does that. I also try to avoid cracks when I'm walking....

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course! I think some guys look good in pink. :) Not like pink polo shirts though....that looks a bit too feminine, haha!

What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Mayonnaise. :D

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Frosties (Or Shreddies) with loads of banana, strawberries and blueberries, golden syrup and milk. :P Oh, and a cup of tea, hehe. ^___^ 

Ever been in love?
Of course I'm in love with my friends and family because they're the best people in my life and they mean the world to me. ^_^ As far as guys go though, not really. I've fallen in love with fictional characters many times before (Augustus Waters...) and James Morton from the Great British Bake-Off...but not with any guys in 'real life'. When I was 11 I was convinced that I was in love with my "boyfriend" at the time but I was 11 so what did I know. :L

Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Of course! Many times. >_< I cried on my last birthday because one of my friends bought me a gorgeous new pair of Converse and I was just shocked and overwhelmed...and I cry at Christmas. 

Thank you so much for interviewing me! I loved the questions. :D 

Cat xx


Aww, thanks for answering them! I loved your answers!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for interviewing me! ^_^ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Molly :)

    Yep, I'm back. But your blog seemed to have disappeared off the face of the earth for a while :/

    Are you okay? Why haven't you been on for so long?

    I've missed you :(

    Please write soon!

    I hope everything is okay.

    Gabbie

    ReplyDelete

I lurve reading comments, so leave as many as you please my little MacNuglets xxxxxxx