Pages

Saturday 11 May 2013

Reasons Why Molly's a Fail

Okay, I know I nicked this idea from Dan, but his are in individual video format sooo...

1. I collect comic books. Flash is my fave, but my oldest is a Justice League from 1954

2. I have naturally wavy hair. Not great in the rain

3. I have a massive crush on Russell Howard

4. I make a habit of learning the words to supervillian parodies. *cough* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3j6IKLc *cough*

5. I don't like company. I much prefer to sit on my own and not talk at all.

6. I can genuinely do a REALLY GOOD Gollum/Smeagle impression

7. Disney films are enough to make me put down whatever I'm doing and run screaming to the screen like a child when Handy Manny comes on TV. ._.

8. I get REALLY ancy when someone spells something wrong and it's too rude to correct them

9. I am part of so many fandoms I can't even count.

10. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT TUMBLR

5 comments:

  1. Don't worry!

    a) you're not a failure
    b) I don't get tumblr either :/

    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a) I'm a COMPLETE failure
      b) I know! I understand the whole "searching through tags" thing, but the blogging side of things is too confusing to design!

      Delete
    2. Never met you (duh), Never going to meet you (duh) - but you ARE NOT a failure! Here are my list of 'failures'

      - Getting an E on an assignment/exam
      - tieing your shoelaces wrong every single day
      - painting your whole hand instead of just your fingernails
      - not having ever heard of Harry Potter if you are older than 10
      - putting your hair in rollers while attempting to straighten it
      - being a bully
      - being a murderer
      - wearing red lipstick as blusher and black lipstick as eyebrow definer
      - forgetting to breathe

      Unless you have done any of these things MORE THAN 10 TIMES (except for the murder thing which applies after one time) you are essentially NOT A FAILURE! : ) : ) : ) : )

      Delete
    3. -We don't have grades here
      -I make two loops and tie them together. I know.
      -Done
      -Done
      -Sort of done
      -nero
      -nerp
      -oh dear... nerp
      -Imma say yes to prove a point

      Delete
  2. GABBIE I GOT A NEW BLOG
    WWW.EATTHECHEESEPHIL.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

I lurve reading comments, so leave as many as you please my little MacNuglets xxxxxxx